Want your pet to experience the best daily immune protection, digestion and healthy stomach flora?
It starts with a healthy gut!
And Reparapet Probiotic contains two of the most powerful bacterial strains and a prebiotic FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to ensure your pet gets the very best, from the inside out – naturally.
What makes Reparapet Probiotic uniquely effective :
- Contains two of the most powerful, proven bacterial strains including Bifidobacteria longum and Lactobacillus acidophilus, along with a prebiotic FOS.
- Micro encapsulated beadlet technology ensures the highest amount of active strains are delivered to your pet’s small and large intestine to flourish and multiply
- Features a three-part capsule with shell protective layers, providing the best resistance against stomach acid and freezing
- Just one capsule daily provides the ideal amount of healthy bacteria for improved digestion and bowel health – plus increased immunity against viruses, bugs and illness
- Suitable for pets of all ages and breeds, with immediate, long-lasting benefits
Give your pet Reparapet Probiotic every day, and feel good knowing you’re giving them the extra health insurance they need to live a long, happy and vibrant life – naturally.
More Information about Probiotics and Pet's:
What every pet owner should know about gut health
- Does your pet easily attract nasty bugs, viruses and other illness?
- Does he or she often experience poor digestion and/or irregular bowel movements?
- Is your pet currently taking an antibiotic?
- Does he or she like to roam free in grassy areas, play with other dogs or swim in ponds or lakes?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s absolutely vital to include a daily probiotic!
What are probiotics:
Probiotics are healthy, active bacterial cultures, naturally found in humans and animals, required for healthy digestion and immunity.
What are prebiotics:
Prebiotics are the nutrients that act as the energy source or food for the "good" bacteria that live in the intestinal tract. They help the beneficial bacteria thrive. Prebiotics are a specialized form of fiber that occurs naturally in foods such as chicory, asparagus, artichokes, garlic, honey, wheat and oats. One of the most common prebiotics is FOS or fructooligosaccharides.
Why supplementation is vital:
As we age, we naturally lose the amount of healthy cultures in our gut due to stress, poor diet and exposure to harmful toxins in our environment. Side-effects include poor digestion, low energy and comprised immunity with increased risk for viruses and illness.
Just like humans, pets should supplement with a probiotic daily.
“When you consider the daily exposure most pets have to other animals, contaminated foods, pesticide-sprayed grasses, unclean water and so-forth, there’s no question a daily probiotic is absolutely essential for increased protection, immediate and long-term health.”
Pets with recurring health issues are at increased risk:
Did you know pets who are taking antibiotics should receive an accelerated dosage of probiotics during the duration of their treatment, and for weeks afterwards? And pets under stress or with a compromised immune systems, should also take a probiotic with three times the amount of a regular dosage?
Unfortunately not all pet owners know this, though it’s vitally important for pets’ short and long-term immunity against bugs and viruses – not to mention overall health and longevity.
Why trust Reparapet Probiotic?
Powerful and Proven ingredients
- To guarantee the best results, we developed our formula based on leading research, using two of the most powerful, shelf stable and proven probiotic strains for your pet’s health and we added an incredible prebiotic.
- Compare this to most probiotics sold today containing millions of strains that typically die-off while sitting on the shelf.
Best, most effective delivery
- Next, we incorporated the best technology to ensure the probiotic strains will make it to their final destination, specifically your pet’s stomach and intestines.
- Did you know that in order for a probiotic to work, it must survive harsh stomach acids in order to reach the intestinal tract so that it can thrive and multiply? In other words, it’s not enough to count the many billions of active bacteria you see on a product’s label, but how many strains actually make it to your pet's stomach where they can flourish and go to work.
Safe, effective and natural
- Containing no fillers, additives or by-products, Reparapet Probiotic is a completely natural formula, suitable for pets of all ages and breeds.
Directions: See bottle for instructions.
Storage: To maintain longer freshness, store in refrigerator.
Note: Before introducing your pet to a new supplement or treat, we advise you always consult with your Veterinarian.